Fine Arts Building Classroom 110
HD Ceiling Projector
Personal laptop connection
Blu-ray drive in computer
Miracast (Screen mirroring)
Fine Arts 110 Instructions
Turn on the projector by pressing the Display On button. It will blink while the projector is warming up.
- The document camera is in the drawer on right side of podium
- The wireless mouse is located in the left door
- The wireless microphone is on top of the computer in the black case
- The DVD/VCR is in the double door section with the remote
- Cables for a laptop connection are located under the little black lid. An electrical outlet is also in the box.
Remember to turn off the projector when finished. Turn off the projector by pressing and holding the Display Off button. It will blink while the projector is cooling off. Do not try to turn the projector back on during this process.