Skip to main content

RU–Camden IT service request forms

Camden IT service request forms 

Web team request

For assistance with Rutgers–Camden websites and applications such as:

  • Changes to existing sites/applications
  • Changes related to the Law School (directories, document posting)
  • New web projects
  • Website privileges or security

Hardware/software purchase request

Services related to purchasing computer hardware and computer software for all Rutgers–Camden units.

IT equipment return request

Assistance with disposal of IT equipment (e.g., computer, tablet, monitor, dock, phone, printer).

IT workstation relocation form

Assistance with disconnection, relocation, and reconnection of IT equipment (e.g., computer, monitor, dock, phone, printer).