The downtime for this work is now scheduled to begin at 3 a.m. on Sunday, August 16.
Scheduled mainframe maintenance and upgrades on Sunday, August 16, from 3 a.m. to 12 p.m. will require downtime for several IT services and systems. This work is necessary to ensure the continued integrity and security of information held in the Student Record Database.
The following services may be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Financial Aid Management System (FAMS)
- Financial Holds
- Online Term Billing (OTB)
- Student Accounts Receivables (SAR)
- Web Registration (Web Reg)
- Course Scheduling System (also known as Future Course Offerings, or FCO)
- IMS access (back-end system for database and transaction management)
Additional information, including updates on the completion of these upgrades, will be posted at this webpage.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Information Technology Help Desk.