Help and support
Help Desk walk-in locations
The RU–Camden IT Help Desk is located in the Rutgers Student Computer Lab on the first floor of Robeson Library.
Hours: Open during computer lab hours.
Camden Administrative Building
25 North 5th Street, Third Floor
Department business hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Education and training
Camden Educational Series
Top questions and resources
NetID, passwords and getting online
RU–Camden IT services
- How do I get my new computer set up in my office?
- How can I learn more about the phone system?
- Where can I print?
- What services are available at the computer lab?
- What classroom technology is available?
- How do I learn more about the exam scanner?
- Do you offer poster printing services?
- How do I schedule a class recording?
Available software and services
- How do I install and learn more about Adobe Creative Cloud?
- What are the ways I can use Box file storage?
- How do I create a Rutgers Zoom account?
- What are the ways I can use Webex videoconferencing?
- How can I download Microsoft Office?
- How can I access LinkedIn Learning video tutorials?
- Where can I view available software?