What we do
Distributed IT staff members handle everything from hands-on technical support to departmental websites.
Provide direct tech support for faculty and staff
Maintain and develop websites and webpages
Create custom applications to assist faculty and students
Maintain equipment in thousands of classrooms, labs, and research facilities
Support, manage, and assist with universitywide IT services
How to find your IT support contact
Search for department and unit IT support contacts by entering the portion of your Rutgers Connect login email address after the @ sign. For example: search for sas.rutgers.edu if your Rutgers Connect login email address ends in @sas.rutgers.edu.
You may also search based on the name of your department, unit, or other affiliation.
Your department/unit IT support can provide you with local assistance to services like Box, Rutgers Connect, and Webex.
Department and Unit IT Websites
A number of distributed IT units maintain their own websites or webpages.
- New Brunswick IT Services (NB-ITS), Office of the Chancellor
- Office of Technology & Instructional Service at Rutgers Business School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School OIT
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Information Services and Technologies
- School of Arts and Sciences IT
- School of Communication and Information, Information Technology Services