HD ceiling projector
Personal laptop connection
Blu-ray drive in computer
Document camera/lecture capture camera
2 lapel microphones
Miracast (Screen mirroring)
Science Lecture Hall instructions
Turn on the projector by pressing the Display On button. It will blink while the projector is warming up.
• The document camera is in drawer on the right side of the podium.
• The wireless mouse is located in the left door.
• The DVD/VCR player is in the double door section with the remote.
• Cables for a laptop connection are under the little black lid. An electrical outlet is also in the box.
• The wireless microphone is available at the Biology/Chemistry secretary’s office.
Remember to turn off the projector and return everything to its proper place. Turn off the projector by pressing and holding the Display Off button. It will blink while the projector is cooling off. Do not try to turn it back on during this process.