Rutgers has free access to Deque University, a library of self-paced trainings across all areas of producing and managing accessible content, such as:
- Accessibility Fundamentals: Disabilities, Guidelines and Laws
- Basic Web and Document Accessibility for Content Creators
- MS Word Accessibility Techniques
- PDF Accessibility Techniques
- Basic Accessibility Testing Methods and Tools
- iOS and Android Native Mobile Accessibility
Deque University is available to all Rutgers staff, faculty, and students. Please fill out the form to request an account for Deque University.