Enterprise System Services Incidents and Requests
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) provides enterprise system services initially developed to support the virtual infrastructure, but built-out to support the general Rutgers departments and unit population as well.
- Data Recovery (Backup/Restores)
- Enterprise Logging (Splunk)
- Enterprise Monitoring (Icinga)
- Enterprise Remote Desktop Services
- Rutgers Active Directory (RAD)
Services managed by:
The Enterprise system services are managed by EI Multi-Platform Systems and Services and hosted in facilities managed by EI Data Centers and Technical Support.