Training resources for ScarletApps and ScarletMail
Google provides several training options for users that students, faculty, and staff can take advantage of:
- Each individual application has a help site. At the Google Mail support site, you will find help forums, recommended articles and an instructive subject list.
- At the Google Apps YouTube channel, users can select from a variety of videos (i.e. Google Data Center Security).
- Users can subscribe to Google’s RSS feed/email for automated updates on changes to applications.
- The Google+ in Higher Education presentation explores various assets that allow students and educators to create rich collaborative environments that support learning opportunities.
- Google provides “good to know” safety information regarding how to stay safe online, your data on the web, your data on Google, and how to manage your data.
- Get to know Google products better with tools, tips, and tricks for teachers, by teachers at Google for Education: Teaching Center.