Serving as ResNet´s on-site rapid response units, SWAT teams will be available in first-year student residence halls to facilitate a quick, efficient connection to the residence hall computer network. Most students will not experience difficulty with this process. However, should you experience problems, we strongly recommend that you speak with a SWAT representative (look for the mint green ResNet SWAT shirts in New Brunswick and the grey OIT polos in Newark) while the teams are present in your residence hall.
Forgot your NetID password? If you set up your security questions you can reset it at netid.rutgers.edu or visit a SWAT team table.
2022 SWAT schedule
- BEST – 12 PM – 4 PM
- Honors College – 12 PM – 4 PM
- Bunting-Cobb, Jameson – 12 PM – 4 PM
- QUAD 3 – 12 PM – 4 PM
- BAMM – 12 PM – 4 PM
- Frelinghuysen and outside Tinsley – 12 PM – 4 PM
- Lippencott, Perry, New Gibbons – 12 PM – 4 PM
- Towers, QUAD Pavillion – 12 PM – 4 PM
- BAMM – 8:30 AM – 12 PM
- Frelinghuysen and outside Tinsley – 8:30 AM – 12 PM
- Nicholas, Voorhees – 8:30 AM – 12 PM
- Towers, QUAD Pavillion – 8:30 AM – 12 PM
The OIT Help Desk can also assist, but due to the large influx of students, expected phone wait times will be longer for the first several weeks of the semester. Please come to the nearest location to find a SWAT team member.
Please bring ethernet cables to connect to the wired connection in your residence hall room and USB cables to connect to your printers. Wireless is available in all of the residence halls. Please visit kite+key, the Rutgers Tech Store if you require any accessories.