Project and Portfolio Management Advisory Committee
To promote IT Project and Portfolio Management (IT PPM) across Rutgers and facilitate the adoption of IT PPM practices that contribute to positive work outcomes and advanced competencies.
To assess PPM methodologies and tools with an eye on practices that advance collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing, and stakeholder engagement.
To work closely with a variety of stakeholders and other committees in order to help identify areas of mutual interest, and to ensure coordination of efforts.
- To assess Rutgers IT PPM maturity, and formulate a vision and roadmap for further maturation.
- To promote the adoption of standardized IT PPM methodologies and tools across the university.
- To recommend structures and processes that allow greater collaboration, competency development, and knowledge sharing
- among Rutgers IT PPM professionals.
- To recommend structures and processes that allow the IT PPM discipline to evolve, adhere to best practices, and continuously improve over time.
- To explore opportunities to leverage a standardized ITPPM platform.
- Erin Bauzyk, Executive Director, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Joseph Percoco, Director, Project Management, Enterprise Application Services, Office of Information Technology
- Faizan Ahmed, Director of Information Technology, Office of Research and Economic Development
- Shelley Cousins, Director, Newark Computing Services, Office of Information Technology
- Timothy DiVito, Associate Director, Rutgers University–Camdenn
- Adrienne Esposito, Director, Office of Information Technology
- Miranda Esposito, Project Manager, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Edward Fabula, Executive Director, Institutional Planning and Operations
- John V. Fahey, Project Executive, University Finance and Administration, Project Management Office
- Frances Haies, Assistant Director, Project Management, Enterprise Infrastructure, Office of Information Technology
- Karl Lindauer, Associate Director of IT, Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences and New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station
- Deborah McDaniel, Associate Director, Enterprise Service Delivery, Office of Information Technology
- Mylene Pablo, Senior Project Manager, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Tina Pappas, Associate Director, Technology & Learning Spaces
- Stephanie K. Reed, Communications Director, University Finance and Administration, Project Management Office
- Thomas Regan Jr., Director, Institute for Health
- Bradie Speller, Director of Change Management, University Finance and Administration, Project Management Office
- Courtney Terry, Manager of Technical Support Services, New Jersey Medical School
- Albert Vasquez, Project Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure, Office of Information Technology
- Matthew Wilk, Associate Director, Technical Services and Operations, Digital Classroom Services