Network Operations Center
Network Operations Center (NOC) Services
The Network Operations Center (NOC) services include monitoring, provision, repair, and status communication for the university IT network infrastructure and supporting systems and services.
- Network monitoring operations
- Providing first-line technical network infrastructure support
- 24/7 on-call technicians available for critical service incidents and escalations
- Provisioning, deployment, maintenance, and repair of network infrastructure
- Administration and management of DDI records, including DNS Host, A, AAAA, CNAME, and Alias records, adding and removing DHCP services, allocating and de-allocating associated university IP address space, provisioning IPAM delegated administrator accounts, and registering subzones
- Network status and change schedule communications
Call 848-445-7541, option 1, and follow the menu options to report a critical service outage or connect with on call support teams.
NOC Regular Hours
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday–Friday: 5 p.m–8:30 a.m.
Quick Links for Network Admins
Network Admin Tools
Submit a Service Request
Network Status Dashboard (You must be on the Rutgers network or VPN to access.)
Network Service Alerts
L1-L2-L3 mapping tool
TD SwiM Tool
Cisco Prime Infrastructure for Admins (coming soon for NAC services)
DNS Infoblox Grid
WHOIS (You must be on the Rutgers network or VPN to access.)