Getting started with DocuSign
The university’s DocuSign contract includes unlimited accounts and usage. We have two options for new accounts:
- Standalone user account for individual faculty and staff who need to sign or send a one-off document
- Managed site account (e.g. for a school or department), in which unlimited user accounts can be grouped into discrete and/or overlapping teams to create and share reusable templates, send departmental envelopes, and monitor their DocuSign activity.
To request an account for your school, department, or other organizational unit, please contact the OIT / EDS DocuSign Administrator team at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your request:
- Names and NetIDs of members of your team that would like to participate in onboarding discussions
- Your team’s availability for a one-hour introductory WebEx meeting
- Copies of any forms (and descriptions of their current workflows) that you’d like to transition to DocuSign