Create, edit, and test your envelopes in this staging area.
Send and receive your finalized envelopes on the live site.
Learn how to request a DocuSign account.
The university’s DocuSign contract includes unlimited accounts and usage. We have two options for new accounts:
- Standalone user account for individual faculty and staff who need to sign or send a one-off document
- Request a new account at https://www.docusign.com.
- In the upper right hand corner select Log In [Note: do not select FREE TRIAL].
- Enter your email address / username as NetID@rutgers.edu when prompted.
- Then you will be taken to the Rutgers CAS login page to complete.
a. Log in to your new DocuSign account at https://account.docusign.com.
b. Visit (https://it.rutgers.edu/docusign/) for training and support resources in the Resources section.
- Managed site account (e.g. for a school or department), in which unlimited user accounts can be grouped into discrete and/or overlapping teams to create and share reusable templates, send departmental envelopes, and monitor their DocuSign activity.
To request an account for your school, department, or other organizational unit, please contact the OIT / EDS DocuSign Administrator team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your request:
- Names and NetIDs of members of your team that would like to participate in onboarding discussions
- Your team’s availability for a one-hour introductory WebEx meeting
- Copies of any forms (and descriptions of their current workflows) that you’d like to transition to DocuSign
Key benefits of using DocuSign
Faster signatures, with documents automatically routed via email
Real-time tracking as documents make their way through the approval process
Reduced errors, with DocuSign helping to ensure documents are completed properly
DocuSign accounts are available for free to every Rutgers department