How can I add a passcode to an existing meeting?
View All FAQs in this Section
- Sign into rutgers.zoom.us and select Meetings in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the meeting to which you would like to add a passcode and select Edit.
- Next to Security, select the box for Passcode.
- In the field provided, enter a meeting passcode no more than 10 characters long.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Share the new meeting details with your participants, or simply click Copy the invitation and paste them into an email to your meeting invitees.