To schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else, that person must have allowed another host to schedule meetings on their behalf first.
- Sign in to your Webex site.
- In Modern View, click on the Schedule a Meeting tile.
- In the “Schedule for” drop-down list, select the host’s name for whom you’re scheduling the meeting. If you do not see the host’s name, he/she did not allow you yet to schedule meeting on his/her behalf. Please see allow another user to schedule meetings on your behalf.
- Enter the details of the meeting. If you want other hosts to be able to start the meeting check the box for Let anyone with a host account on this site or anyone joining from a Cisco Webex cloud-registered video device in this organization host my meeting.
- Select Schedule to schedule your meeting for later.
Microsoft Outlook using the Webex Meetings Desktop App
- Make sure that you have been assigned as a delegate by the person you are scheduling a meeting for andthat they have shared their calendar with you in Outlook.
- In Outlook, click on Calendar and access the other user’s calendar.
- Schedule a meeting via the Webex Meeting button in the top bar.
- In the Webex Settings box that opens you should see a highlighted sentence that says “You are scheduling for <name of person that assigned you as a delegate>”.
- Continue on with the title, date, time, attendees and other information you want to add for the meeting.