If you have a host account, you can schedule meetings or training sessions on behalf of someone in your organization. That person must allow you to schedule meetings or training sessions on their behalf via the following steps:
- After you sign in to your Webex account in Modern View, click on Preferences on the left hand side menu.
- Click on the Scheduling icon.
- In the text box for “Scheduling Permission” type in the email addresses of the people who can schedule meetings on your behalf. Multiple email addresses should be separated by a comma.
- Click Save to save your preferences.
Microsoft Outlook using the Webex Meetings Desktop App
Make sure to first give the person permission through the Webex site as outlined above. *Caution: When giving delegate access in Outlook, be sure pay attention to the permissions that you give to the delegate so that you do not lose notification access on your personal calendar.
- On Windows:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Account Settings > Delegate Access.
- Select Add and find the person that you want to set as a delegate.
- In the Calendar field, click on Editor and select OK.
- On Mac:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to Tools > Accounts.
- Select Advanced.
- From the Delegates tab, select the plus + button under the “Delegates who can act on my behalf” heading.
- Enter the name of the person that you want to assign as a delegate and select Add.
- In the Calendar field, select Editor and select OK.
If you need to schedule a meeting on someone else’s behalf, follow these instructions.