Only the host or an alternate host can record a meeting. You cannot record if the recording option is not available.
If an alternate host records the meeting, the meeting host still receives and owns the recording after the meeting ends.
If you record on your computer in MP4 format, the panels, such as the Chat panel, and any files that you share using Share File are not included in the recording. Recordings in the cloud are saved in MP4 format. Recordings on your computer are either saved in MP4 format or Webex Recording Format (WRF).
Please note that the storage space for recordings in the cloud is 5GB. After recording, you must log in at https://rutgers.webex.comand download the recording, then delete it and purge it from your account.
Directions on how to record a meeting can be found at: hereLink to this Answer
The Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App is available in the “Downloads” section at https://rutgers.webex.com/. You will need to have your Webex account before you can log into this page and download the app.
- Once logged in to the Webex select Webex meetings from the top menu.
- Select “Downloads” which is found under the Support tab on the left.
- On the downloads screen expand the “Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App” drop down.
- Select your operating system and click the download button.
- A file will download to your computer.
- Run the file.
- Follow the installation instruction
If audio is not working in your WebEx session, make sure you have connected to the audio portion of the session either through your Computer (“Call Using Computer”), or your telephone (Click “More Options”, and select “I Will Call In”).
Be sure that your device is not muted.Link to this Answer
- Selecting ‘I will call in” will allow you to dial in from a phone line.
- Selecting “Call using Computer” will connect you using your computer’s microphone and speakers. You can change the input/output devices as well.
- Selecting “Call me” will have Webex call you at the designated number.