1) Log into your Rutgers Connect account and go to Mail.
2) You will need to be in the expanded folders view to access the shared folders feature. If you do not see a complete list of your folders on the left-hand side of your screen, select the more option located under the Folders heading.
3) Right-click your name and select “Add shared folder” from the menu.
4) Type in the email address of the resource that shared the folder, then click “Add.”
5) The account should be listed in the left pane. Click the account name to see the folders from that account that have been shared with you.