These instructions will walk through the steps to set up Microsoft Outlook on a Mac with Rutgers Connect.
Click on Outlook on the Toolbar and select Preferences.
Click on Accounts.
Click on Exchange or Office 365. If you have previously configured an email account click on the + symbol and select Exchange.
Fill out the following information:
- Sign In address: This will be in the format of email@example.com. If you would like confirmation on what your Rutgers Connect sign-in information is, please visit the Manage Email address page at https://netid.rutgers.edu. Your sign in name can be found in the Rutgers Connect Account Information section.
- Authentication Method: User Name and Password
- User name: Your Rutgers Connect Domain email address
- Password: Your Rutgers NetID Password
- Configure automatically: Should be checked
Click Add Account