OneDrive is a cloud storage, file hosting service that allows users to sync files and later access them from a web browser or mobile device. Users can share files publicly or with their contacts, publicly shared files do not require a Microsoft account to access.
- Start the OneDrive For Business program on your computer.
This screen will be displayed.
- Log into https://connect.rutgers.edu using your Rutgers Connect Login Credentials.
- Click on the App Drawer
- Select One Drive
- Copy the URL for your OneDrive page and paste it in the Which library do you want to sync? screen. Click Sync Now.
- Enter your Rutgers Domain Email Address and click Next.
- Enter your Rutgers Connect login credentials and click Sign in.
The Syncing of your files will now start.
- Once the syncing of the files is started you can click Show my files … to see the status of your files.
Now your OneDrive for Business folder will be displayed when you are using the File Explorer