Outlook Web Access (OWA) Login
1) When composing a new message in Outlook on the web you will see that your Rutgers Domain Email Address is listed in the From section of the email message.
2) When you click on From other email addresses will be listed that you can send from. You can also click on Other email addresses… to see other options you may have access to send from.
1) By default, the From field will not be displayed when you compose a message. To display the From field click on the Options tab and select From in the Show Fields section. Now the From field will be displayed when composing a message in the future.
2) When composing a message click on the From in the drop-down box and select Other E-Mail Address.
3) Click on From.
4) Choose More columns and make sure Global Address List is selected. Search for the address you want to send from and click OK.
5) Once you have entered the Alternate Email Address you would like to use and click OK.
6) The next time you compose a message the Alternate Email Address will be available from the From Drop Down Box.
1) By default, the From field will not be displayed when you compose a message. The From field will only be displayed after you set up a delegate for your account.
2) Navigate to the Outlook option on the upper left-hand side of the screen and select Preferences.
3) Select the Accounts option.
4) Select the Advanced button.
5) A new window will pop up that has three sections. Navigate to the center option labeled Delegates. On the bottom half of the pop-up, there will be a section titled People I am a delegate for. Select the “+” sign to add a new address that your account can send from.
6) A new box will pop up. Search the directory to find the address you wish to send from. (If the address is hidden from the directory, you will be unable to set up your Outlook for Mac to be able to send from the address.) Hit the Add button.
7) The next time you compose a message the Alternate Email Address will be available in a drop-down menu located in the From field.