1. Open the Intune Company Portal app on your iOS device. Select the “…” icon located on the main screen.
2. Select “remove device”.
3. Select “remove”.
4. On the bottom right-hand side of the screen, select “more”. Then select the “Sign Out” option.
5. The Intune Company Portal App will then prompt you to “Sign In”. Select the “Sign In” button.
6. You should be prompted with the option to re-login with your Rutgers Connect account. If your Rutgers Connect account is presented, please select it. If you do not see an account listed, select the option to “Sign in with another account”.
7. After selecting your account, select the “Continue” button.
8. Select “begin”.
9. Select “Continue”.
10. Select “Continue”.
11. Manually navigate to the Profiles section of the Settings app (Settings > General > Profiles).
12. Enter your device password.
13. Accept the root certificate by selecting the “Install” option.
14. Select the “Trust” option.
15. Select “Done”.
16. Your device will require the following page to be opened. Please select “Open”.
17. The Intune Company Portal App will confirm your device is in compliance. If there are settings without a green checkmark, select the outstanding setting to have it updated to our compliance standards. When all settings have a green checkmark, select “Done”.
18. Open your preferred mail client on your device. You should be prompted to enter in your credentials for your Rutgers Connect account.