1. Open a web browser and go to connect.rutgers.edu
2. Log in with your Rutgers Connect email address and NetID password.
3. In the upper right-hand corner click on the gear icon. This will open the settings menu. Select “View all Outlook settings.”
5. Click on “General” on the left-hand menu and then select “Distribution Groups”
6. You will now see the page to manage the distribution groups you belong to and the distribution groups you own.
7. To edit a distribution group you own, select the distribution group that you want to edit, then click the pencil in the menu.
8. In the next window do the following:
- Click on Membership in the left-hand menu
- Click the “+” sign to open the dialog to add users. Add the users you want and click save on that window.
- If you would like to remove a member, highlight their name and select the “-” sign.
- When done adding/removing members click the save button at the bottom of the window.