1) Log into your Connect account and go to the Calendar app.
2) On the left pane underneath the monthly calendar, you will see “Import Calendar”.
3) Click on “Import Calendar” and select the option “From directory” on the lower left of the box that opens.
4) Type in the email address of the user or resource of the shared the calendar, then click “Add”
5) The shared calendar should now be listed in the left pane under “People’s calendars”.
1) Open the Outlook desktop app and proceed to the Calendar view.
2) On the top ribbon click on “Add Calendar” and select “From Address Book…”.
3) Type in the name of the calendar you want to add in the search box, select the calendar in directory listing, click on “Calendar” and click on “Ok”.
4) The calendar can then be found on the left pane of the Calendar app under “Shared Calendars”.