Please note the following instructions are only applicable for users who have full access to the resource account.
1) Log into the resource’s Mail.
2) In the top of the left pane, under the title of the resource, all their mail folders should be listed. Right-click the folder you want to share, or name of the resource to share all folders, and select Permissions.
3) In the “Permissions for the [resource] folder” window, click the + symbol in the top left to share with a new user.
4) Enter the name or email address of the user you want to share the mailbox with. Click Add.
5) Highlight the new user and select the appropriate permission level from the dropdown. For information on the Permission Level for shares please read:
6) Once you have made all your changes, click OK.