How to create an email signature in Rutgers Connect
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select “Options.”
- In the new window, under “Layout,” click “Email signature.”
- Your signature can be added separately to new messages you compose or to replies to messages you receive. Check the checkbox for the options you wish to use.
- Enter your signature in the message box.
- Click the “Save” button at the top of the page.
- To change the signature, return to this section and enter your changes in the message box, then click “Save.”
- To cancel the signature altogether, return to this section and click the “Discard” button at the top of the page.
- If the color of the “Save” and “Discard” buttons is grey rather than black, you have already saved your changes.