In some cases, instructors may choose to use BigBlueButton, which is live, synchronous videoconferencing software available from within learning management systems.
When using BigBlueButton, we recommend the following tips for optimum performance:
- Upload PDFs of PowerPoint slides and presentations.
- Refrain from sharing the desktop.
- Limit the number of participants to 100 users in the conference.
Please be aware that:
- All participants will be able to view the Moderator’s web camera, and participant webcams are viewable by the Moderator.
- The Moderator can make someone else the Moderator so other participants can share their camera.
- In breakout rooms, webcams can be shared among all participants.
Also consult these LMS-specific resources: