Please follow the steps given below to set up direct deposit:
1. Navigate to my.rutgers.edu, click the “Login” button at the top right corner, and log in using your NetID and password.
2. Click on the “Employee Self Service” tab near the top of the screen.
3. On the left-hand side, select “Direct Deposit.”
4. Click “Add Account.”
5. Verify your SSN, and on the following page fill out the requested information regarding your bank account: Routing number, account number, account type, deposit type, and deposit order.
Under deposit type, you will also find an option titled “Percent” where you may choose how to split your checks to two accounts.
In this example, the account is set to have 50% of the check sent to account #1, and the remaining portion of the check will go to account #2.
6. Hit Submit to complete direct deposit setup.