To register for the Emergency Notification System (ENS) please follow the steps below:
1. Go to ENS.rutgers.edu.
2. Click on “Manage your ENS subscription.”
3. Click on “Update Your Role Contact Information.” The role, in this case, would be your position at Rutgers (i.e student, faculty, or staff).
4. Under the “In Case Of A Rutgers Emergency” tab, please select the campus for which you want the updates.
5. Update your phone number under the “Send emergency text messages to my mobile phone” tab.
6. Please make sure to checkmark the two opt-in tabs and then click on “Save & Verify.”
For any further questions contact the Office of Emergency Management by calling 848-932-4880.