The Rutgers Electronic Grading and Information System (REGIS) allows instructors to access class email address rosters and export them into their spreadsheet software. Follow the instructions below to access your class email rosters.
1. Access REGIS.
2. Select Rosters & Electronic Grading Information System (REGIS).
3. Login with your NetID credentials.
4. Enter your course information.
5. Export your course roster by selecting Excel/CSV.
6. Your roster with email addresses will open in your spreadsheet software.